Welcome to Habitat's online expedition. Join us as we travel the world in this online escape room full of challenging puzzles and exciting games. Pack your bag and sign up now!
How does the online expedition work?
- This game is designed for a desktop computer or a laptop with a mouse. If you want to use a smaller screen some things may not work as well or may not be very visible.
- This journey is most fun with company so make sure everyone can see the screen. Playing from separate houses? Use a video call to talk to each other so you can solve the puzzles together.
- Some puzzles are harder than others. This allows everyone to be challenged at some point in the game.
- Click on the right places, read, solve, search, listen, print and draw if you need to. Still stuck? We also provide hints!
- The solution to a puzzle may be a number or a letter you have to fill in somewhere else. Remember and/or write these answers down.
- This game takes about 1.5 - 2 hours.
- You can play the game for free. During the game you will come to understand the work that Habitat for Humanity does. Would you like to support our work with a donation? That would of course be most welcome!
Checklist: what do you need for this expedition?
- A laptop or desktop computer with an internet connection
- Pen and paper
- For certain puzzles you may need other sites to find an answer
Will you join Habitat on our online expedition?
We will use your email address to monitor how many people have gone on this expedition with us and will send you one informative email about the work of Habitat for Humanity.